I can’t log in
I can’t create an account
When you try to create your account, you may see a message that looks like this:
To handle this, you must first go back to jvzoo where you purchased the product. There, you will see your receipt page:
Find the “Access Your Purchase” green button and click on that.
None of these answer my question. How do I submit a support ticket?
To reach our support staff, click here and create a support ticket. Please include all the relevant information and what you’ve purchased along with your support issue.
Our customer support staff is on duty Monday through Friday 9am-5pm Pacific Standard Time.
How do I Install the Fonts?
Here are the fonts you may need for some of the specialized Powerpoint presentations:
To install a font:
- Download our Font Pack, and unzip the file to review all the fonts we are giving you.
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
- Click File, and then click Install New Font.
- If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
- In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located.
- Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add.
- Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install.
Windows 7 Install
Mac OS X Install